Avoid Scams and Always Consider These Safety Tips
You should, and you hereby agree, to use common sense when communicating and transacting with anyone on our app/website and when meeting someone who you have met on our website/apps. You agree that we are not responsible for any financial damages, and any bodily injuries or death due to your interaction on our website/apps, your communication with other users and/or your online and in person interaction that may result from your use of our website/app.
Remember to avoid common scams:
- Do not give anyone personal financial information, such as bank account numbers.
- Do not give anyone your personal information that is not public, like your social security number.
- Do not give anyone your login and passwords information to our website or other websites.
- Do not give anyone your login to financial and banking websites/apps.
- Do not give anyone verification codes that may be texted or emailed to you to confirm your identity.
- Do not pay anyone for background check/credit check.
- Do not provide any personal information that is not publicly known for background/credit check information.
Last updated: 10/7/2020